The 2 day event conference will focus on highlighting Africa’s investment opportunities while creating an opportunity for entrepreneurs, government delegations and business leaders to meet with investor. It will provide a unique platform to gain strategic knowledge about African investment opportunities and business networking.
Topics of discuss will include economic opportunities such as manufacturing and infrastructural development, Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, transportation, Digital Technology , Tourism, Financing Start Ups and Micro Finance, Women in Business, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Fintech.
The Objectives of the conference are:
- To promote and facilitate international trade between Africa and Europe,
- To facilitate Direct Investments into Africa,
- To connect foreign companies with competent authorities, and businesses from Africa
- To facilitate SMEs and start-ups in alternative financing
solution that local banks do not offer
Featured agenda items
- Projects showcase
- Capacity building workshops,
- Sector focused sessions
- Country presentations
- Matchmaking sessions
- Evening networking sessions
- ..among others.
Over 50 speakers will provide detailed insight into the economic transformation that many parts of Africa are currently experiencing. Over 100 investors to participate, with a special focus on the needs of SMEs who are often forgotten in International conferences targeting Africa.
For more info, email [email protected] See you there!