This Agribusiness course has been developed to assist farmers and aspiring farmers to develop skills and knowledge in the agricultural sector including business management skills for agribusiness. This course is suitable for farmers, aspiring farmers and even agribusiness organisations. It is also suitable for students who want to get qualification certificate in the agribusiness.
By the end of the course the learner should be able to:
• Acquire skills for managing agribusinesses
• Acquire knowledge of supply chain management in agribusiness, business and strategic decision making concepts
• All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
• Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
Minimum entry requirements
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
• Holders of an equivalent qualification from any other recognized Institution
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit 10 assignments (Continuous Assessment test) that Account to 70 % of their Work and a Project Paper at the Tail end of the course, which accounts to 30 % of the course Work.
• Course duration: 1 Year (2 Semesters)
• Regions Targeted: Global
• Courses Fees: €1200