The learner will gain a look at the science of how people and groups behave at work. The course builds your theoretical knowledge and research skills used in organizational psychology.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Learning, Training and Development
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Well-being and Work
- Work Design, Organizational Change and Development
- Research Design, Advanced Data Gathering and Analytical Techniques
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organizations.
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
|No. of Days:||180|