Organizations are increasingly in need of a new set of skills and processes to ensure the security of information at a scale that will be required tomorrow. As a C/CISO, you possess the proven knowledge and experience to plan and oversee information security for the entire corporation. The C/CISO certification is the right choice for you and your career if you:
- Aspire to attain the most respected title within the information security profession: CISO
- Already serve as an official CISO, or
- Perform a CISO position in your organization without the official title
- C/CISO is the world's first and only certification for CISOs and aspiring CISOs
- C/CISO is globally recognized and backed by more than 1,500 C/CISOs around the globe
- The C/CISO content is mapped against NICE (National Initiative for Cyber Security Education)
- C/CISO is ranked as the top 5 amongst 800 certifications based on salary package
The C/CISO certification assures organizations that their certified professionals possess the necessary skills to identify factors that pose a risk to the successful operation of the organization and develop and implement technical, operational and procedural safeguards to manage those risks. C/CISOs are the leadership force that will protect the organization from undesired and costly security breaches by designing information security programs and leading a team of information security professionals.C/CISO – toplevel certification training for Chief Information Security Officers
This 5-day C/CISO training has certified numerous leading information security professionals around the world. It is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security leaders. The C/CISO training does not focus solely on technical knowledge, but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by seasoned CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
The C/CISO program assumes a high-level understanding of technical topics and does not spend much time on strictly technical information, but rather on applying this technical knowledge in an information security executive's daily work. The C/CISO training aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISOs need and the technical knowledge that many aspiring CISOs have. The program is comprised of 3 components: training, the Body of Knowledge (BoK), and the C/CISO exam. The training consists of individualized instruction, hands-on labs, group exercises, and self testing.About EC-Council
EC-Council is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body and operates in more than 145 countries globally. EC-Council has trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals worldwide. EC-Council is the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training and certification, Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) and Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C/TIA), among many others.Who should be C/CISO trained and certified?
C/CISO is the step anyone interested in an executive career in information security should take after completing certification trainings like CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc. Are you working in a CISO position or do you want to work in a CISO position, then this is the training for you. The C/CISO designation is well-known, highly respected and often a certification requirement for professionals like security managers, security administrators, network engineers with a specialization in security, security specialists, security analysts, security engineers, security architects, risk officers, IT auditors, and many other information security professionals.What will you learn?
Upon completion of this C/CISO training, you will accomplish the following:
- Define, implement and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems
- Understand various system-engineering practices
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measure effectiveness on a continuous basis
- Allocate financial resources to projects, processes, and units within an information security program
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders
- Understand the IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents in this C/CISO certification training program
Beside of this, we offer a lot of classroom based trainings. Topics vary from subjects in the area of Information Technology, Finance/Tax, Project Management and (IT) Security Management.
Most courses are in the Dutch language; others are published worldwide in the English language. Our courses are mainly edited by specialists working at the large international consultancy organisations like (among many others) PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Atos Origin, IBM Business Consulting Services, Capgemini, EY (Ernst & Young), Sogeti and Transfer Pricing Associates. Our authors and trainers are all leading specialists in their field.