Order this great Elearning Training Oracle Web Commerce ATG online, 1 year 24/7 access to rich interactive videos, voice, practice assignments, progress monitoring through reports and tests per subject to test the knowledge directly. After the course you
will receive a certificate of participation.
Availabilty: 16 hours
Certificate of participation: Yes
Online access: 365 days
Progress monitoring: Yes
Award Winning E-learning: Yes
Suitable for mobile: Yes
- Since the Oracle Commerce Platform consists of such a broad
- range of technologies, understanding its application structure and
- deployment is essential for any developer. In this course, you will
- be able to describe the features and capabilities of the Oracle
- Commerce Platform, create an Oracle Commerce Platform application
- module, and deploy Oracle Commerce Platform applications. This
- course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that
- covers the material for the Oracle Commerce Platform Fundamentals
- for Developers.
- The Oracle Commerce Platform contains robust tools used to
- create rich web applications. Understanding its custom libraries
- and JSP usage is essential for any developer. In this course, you
- will be able to describe the custom beans of the Oracle Commerce
- Platform, create server-side Java application modules, describe the
- repository structure, and configure the repository. This course is
- one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the
- material for the Oracle Commerce Platform Fundamentals for
- The Oracle Commerce Platform consists of a data and presentation
- layer. Understanding the data relationships, and how that data is
- accessed is a fundamental skill for any developer. In this course,
- you will be able to describe the data relationships in the Oracle
- Commerce Platform, create data sources, describe form handling
- mechanisms, and write robust JSP. This course is one of a series in
- the Skillsoft learning path that covers the material for the Oracle
- Commerce Platform Fundamentals for Developers.
- start the course
- describe how the Oracle Commerce Repository API is a set of
- interfaces that are used for generic data access
- identify the classes used to view and manipulate repository
- identify the steps in creating, updating, and deleting
- repository items
- use Repository Query Language (RQL) to execute queries in a
- describe how a derived property is a transient property that
- derives its value from another property
- recognize how properties are derived and how they are defined
- in configuration files
- recognize how properties are derived from organizations and how
- they are defined in configuration files
- define the steps in setting the value of a derived
- list the six different derivation methods used in Oracle
- Commerce and describe their functionality
- describe how to use content administration for internally
- managed content such as products, images, and promotions
- identify the steps in creating a module used to override the
- application elements that differ on the CA server
- list the differences between versioned and unversioned
- list the steps for configuring versioned repositories
- list the steps for creating versioned tables
- list the different utilities used to import and export
- describe how hierarchical repositories are used and how they
- model the original file system
- describe how each Oracle Commerce server in a cluster maintains
- its own caches
- define the two phases performed in repository queries
- list the six cache modes for repository items
- identify the differences between preloading caches, cache
- types, and cache invalidation
- review the Trunk Show Repository and supporting SQL table
- definitions and consider what steps would be required to add
- Oracle Commerce applications are robust and highly configurable.
- Advanced concepts such as custom properties, transaction
- management, and Oracle Commerce Principals can be applied to build
- rich and scalable web applications. In this course, you will learn
- how to add additional logic to manipulate properties, create and
- use new principals in the Oracle Commerce User Directory, learn
- transaction management, and apply your Oracle Commerce knowledge to
- build working applications. This course is one of a series in the
- Skillsoft learning path that covers the material for the Oracle
- Commerce Platform Fundamentals for Developers.
We are an international Microsoft training Partner, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and authorised exam centre, with over 10 years experience in supporting organisations and individuals with their Microsoft Office training needs.
OEM Office Elearning Menu is an international Microsoft training centre and Microsoft Partner. With over 10 years experience in supporting organisations and individuals with their Microsoft Office training needs. In the Netherlands we have over 3500 satisfied customers and this number is growing daily.
Our speciality is providing the exact solution to your needs.
Do you use Microsoft Office for your daily work? Our learning programme not only saves time but can also save money and motivate you, by following our online courses and training programmes, tailored specifically to all levels.
Would you like to become a specialist in Microsoft Office, learning skills that will enable you to be able to improve your efficiency but also your knowledge?
OEM provides online training/courses for individuals and companies working with Microsoft Office. These courses are developed by certified Microsoft Office teachers. They enable you to go at your own pace and fully supported by OEM. ...